cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Argh Trigger warning

@redhead You said that you were listening to music - is that helping you at the moment?

Highlighted

Feel like playing some games @redhead?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I just saw the Dr. I'm going home tomorrow
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

How do you feel about this @redhead? Heart

@mrmusic unsure. I don't know if I'll be ok tomorrow. But I have to follow my management plan. I don't have a choice.
Though this afternoon I've been a little better so maybe I'll be fine.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Okay @redhead, please keep us updated with everything as we want to support you as best we can! Heart

I think it's fantastic that you are seeing a positive here, despite all of the pain you are in, so good on you for that! Smiley Happy

Stupid fucking nurses calling me by my dead name Smiley Sad

Also things have gone to fuck, just got some meds to see if I calm down.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redheadThat's very unprofessional of the staff Smiley Sad I really hope it was just an oversight.

Sorry to hear things are so bad. We're here to listen if you want to talk this out Heart

They keep doing it. I've been my name 8 months officially and you'd think they'd get it right.

And I'm just so fucking pissed off. I don't want to be suicidal. I don't want to be so depressed. I don't want to be hallucinating.
Like I know I have good things in my, I have people that care about me, I have things to look forward to.... But I have this overwhelming urge to kill myself. It doesn't make sense.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

When I wrote my last post @redhead, I had a rather unfortunate suspicion that may have been the case Smiley Sad When I was in the psych ward, I saw some very unprofessional behaviour from some nurses (and some nurses who were very good as well). I really try not to think about how fucked up our mental health system is, it just makes me really depressed and angry Smiley Sad

With regards to your last sentence, I just want to check to be sure - are you safe at the moment?