cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Arguing & Overwhelmed

Everyone's arguing at home and it's getting a bit much, there's constant conflict and when I think it has stopped it just starts back up again.  I don't know what to do in terms of addressing it or dealing with it myself.

I've just been feeling shit lately and kinda just wanna talk to someone.

Highlighted

Re: Arguing & Overwhelmed

Hi @FootyFan26,

It sounds like a tough and overwhelming situation. How have you been coping with it?

Highlighted

I haven't really been coping @TOM-RO. I've just kinda done nothing, sat there with the feelings not knowing, or having the motivation, to do anything about it.
Highlighted

Hey @FootyFan26 sorry to hear that things aren't great at the moment but really happy that you've reached out. How are things going?

I like how you stated that you have 'sat with your feelings' - I think this is really important to understand exactly why we are feeling down and what's causing it. Perhaps trying to figure out how your feeling a bit more by writing your feelings down or talking to someone in your life will help you to figure out what you can do to help yourself feel a bit better or even how to approach the situation with your family.

Does this sound like something you could do?

Highlighted

hey @FootyFan26
im sorry to hear its so rough atm. how are things today?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**