Re: Intrusive thoughts and jealousy in a relationship

Hi @blissfulhope
How have you been lately?
Heart

@TIL  Thank you so much. x

@Definitelynotmitchell Thank you so much for your kind words. Smiley Happy

Lately I have been feeling a bit up and down, though in the past couple of days more down than anything else. I have been tracking my mood every day in order to keep a record of how I am feeling, and did some meditation today which I hadn't done in a long time, which was helpful. Every day is such a struggle right now though Smiley Mad

Hi @missep 
I have been struggling lately to be honest, but I'm pushing through the darkness with the support of my awesome GP, psychologist and meeting with a psychiatrist very soon for an overall review on my meds. I feel like a different person not being interested in any of the things I used to be passionate about. It's so strange. I have missed these forums as I have been absent for a few weeks but logging on here and reading comments from the supportive community always lifts my spirits. Hope you are well Heart 

Hi @blissfulhope sorry to hear that you're going through a dark time but I'm so proud of you that you are pushing through! I'm so glad that you have a good support system!
Sometimes in life we can lose our passions but that also means that we can rekindle our love for the activities and things we used to love. Even I've found that sometimes my passions change to different things. Totally understandable.
Please keep us updated on how you go! I'm so glad that you like reading the comments here Smiley Happy