cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bad Days

well done for trying to distract yourself @DruidChild. Maybe you can treat yourself to another choc chip muffin today? Smiley Very Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Thanks @letitgo Smiley Happy

It hurts so much just to be alive and I'm scared and I hate myself Smiley Sad Please just make it stop hurting, I can't stand being here.

Hey @DruidChild sorry to hear you're going through a crappy time. Are you safe at the moment?

You said in your earlier post that your medication seemed to be fine initially but then you weren't sure about it. Did you get a chance to talk to your GP about that when you saw them?  

Hang in there, we care about you loads. Bad days are difficult and it seems like they go on forever but they do pass. Fortunately there are things like warm baked goods, tea, art and RO to help us when we're feeling especially low Heart

@Mona-RO Yeah I'm safe tonight, thanks. 

Ah yeah that medication didn't really help, I saw the psychiatrist a few days ago and he wants me to change medications but I haven't done it yet because I'm reluctant to stop my current medication when I'm already in a bad spot. 

What happens when every every day is a bad day though? They never seem to pass. And I don't deserve for them to but it hurts so much.

It can be hard to change medications, especially when you are not feeling well. I hope the new medication helps once you do start it. It can be hard when you are in the eye of the storm with constant bad days, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel and things do get better with time. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?

@DruidChild changing medication can be scary but there is always the possibility the new medication could help you. When my psychiatrist added a new med I wasn't so sure at first, it was rough initially but then I noticed a difference. Sometimes it takes a while to find the right medication and what works for you. Things are not as hopeless as they seem. Hang in there. You've got this. You're a valuable member on RO and you deserve to be happy,

@DruidChild how are you going?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thanks so much @Creativegirl12 @SmileMonkey @scared01. I'm planning on changing meds over the Easter break so if it goes badly it won't affect my study too much - fingers crossed these ones help! Today I have class and an appt to get my vaccination records checked. Yesterday was okay but I'm feeling really low today, and eating problems are taking their toll physically Smiley Sad Just going to take it a minute at a time Smiley Happy

Yep take it minute by minute. Make sure your trying to have nutrious foods too @DruidChild
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**