cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Bad anxiety

Anxiety is running my health I’m having constant panic attacks can anyone help me 

Highlighted

Re: Bad anxiety

Hello @gmusicj , I'm sorry you're struggling with this.

Have you ever tried grounding, and/or mindfulness?

Highlighted

Yes I have but it doesn’t help

Highlighted

Just a reminder to put a @ before someone's username so they get a notification.

And sorry, just trying to help @gmusicj 

Highlighted

Hey @gmusicj 

Sorry to hear about your panic attacks. Do they occur out of the blue or does something appear to be triggering them? Either way, panic is never a nice experience.

@musicfan_xosuggestions are good, but it's unfortunate that neither of them seem to really work. I thought I'd share some articles and information on dealing with anxiety and panic here, here, here, and here for you.

Would you consider seeing your GP for help?

Highlighted

Sorry I can't be much help @gmusicj , I guess what works is different for everyone.

I just know that mindfulness and/or grounding can help sometimes

Highlighted

I had to search for a realese 

Highlighted

What do you mean @gmusicj ?

Highlighted

I was safe and drew on myself to help me release 

Highlighted

I am sorry to hear that last night was difficult for you @gmusicj. It can be really hard sometimes when things feel overwhelming. Would you feel comfortable talking with anyone about how you felt last night? I also just wanted to let you know that I have edited some of your post to make it fit with the community guidelines. I hope that you have been able to get some rest and that you will feel a bit better when you wake up today Heart