cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Being blocked for access to my Siblings

Oh mate that's good at least! @j95 not as often as you'd like though huh?

I have a couple of concepts don't know if I have already mentioned -  1. LegalAid could be really good just to discuss some options, maybe even email them to save yourself some time?

2. I have a similar challenge with my lil' bro so the way I see it is will try and keep as engaged as possible until he's old enough to manage his time; he has a phone which helps because I can msg do your little ones have access to technology or not just yet?

Speak soon!

Yeah once a week isn't enough no where near enough it's just crap @Bree-RO

I'll look into legal aid.

I talk to my brother because he's 17 and has his phone and stuff, but the others don't have anything, they might have iPads and stuff at home but nothing I can contact them on - not sure if I'd be allowed to anyway, I mean if the visits are supervised the way they are then I don't know how it would go me contacting them Smiley Sad
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I feel like nobody understands how upsetting this is

It's not fair

It isn't @j95. It sucks when things feel like a total injustice Smiley Sad But you've proven you absolutely love and adore your siblings, and I totally hope that one day you get full access to them. Legal Aid could be a go-er just to give you some basic advice, maybe they could even find a loophole? 

Are you allowed to write to them?

It's stupid because I never did anything wrong to them @Bree-RO so why do I get treated like I did??

I can't write to them because they won't get the letters until I see them, I can't post them because I don't know all of their addresses

If I just got to see them this wouldn't be an issue
If mum and dad just cared things wouldn't be like this
Smiley Sad

I feel like I should be able to see them like every other family!
Highlighted

Yeah for sure it would be way better, I definitely hear you there. Not every family is the same though, definitely you're not alone - but that doesn't always make it easier hey? Given things are the way they are, what do you think would be a good step forward?

Legal Aid is one option, what's another option?

Maybe some more meditation for your anxiety around the access? It sounds like the fact they keep getting cancelled sends you on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster am I right?

@j95

Well I meant to say I wish I could see them like most families @Bree-RO
I don't know what the other option would be... can't think of anything, completley inpractical because I work 5 days at week but I might be able to like volunteer where some of them go to school or something idk just thinking of ideas.

Yeah it does because it's upsetting

Mmm it's a good idea though @j95 It is so understandable it's upsetting. Maybe you could make a goal around this?

i..e by next Friday you will e-mail LegalAid

What do you guys reckon? @safari93 @Asche @May_ @SpiderGirl18