cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Being blocked for access to my Siblings

Hmmm...I've just skimmed the thread a little to get an idea of what's been happening, and...wow. I can hear how hard this has been for you. It really sucks that they can cut your access off like that, that's rough...

Highlighted

I want to see them right now
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I want to see them this isn't fair!!

That's understandable, but I think we both know that's not going to be possible at the moment. I mean, I think it's totally bullshit that you're not allowed to see them, but there's nothing either of us can really do to change that right this second. Like @TOM-RO said, focussing on something not in your control probably isn't going to help, and we've both been stuck down that path enough times to know it just makes us feel worse without doing anything productive about the situation.

But maybe there's something that you could do/think about for the longer term? How'd the thing with the lawyers and the care orders go?

I haven't been there yet.
I want to see them right now like tonight
Why did they do this to me? I'm crying so much I can't get a breath in

Too true, I would feel the same way! @j95 Given that you know you can't control that right now, what's something that could help? 

You're a bit of a meditation guru, would you give a quick ten minute meditation a whirl?

I can hear how frustrating this is for you - and I agree it's totally unfair that this is happening...

Hmm, is there anything you think you could do to prepare for when you go to Frontyard to get this fixed faster?

Sneaky edit: Sorry I actually have to head off now, or I'm going to miss my bus home Smiley Sad. Hope you feel better, man! (And that you get to see your siblings as well, obviously.)

I don't know, I know where one of them lives I'll just go see them I don't care if I'm not allowed I can do whatever I want @Bree-RO

Don't feel like meditating I just want to talk

Front yard probably won't help me

I want to see them