cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being blocked for access to my Siblings

Just found out no access with siblings tomorrow again and I'm so angry

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: Being blocked for access to my Siblings

For some reason the rest of the thread didn't move. But while i figure out what's going on. with that. ...

What happened? Did they give a reason why? 

Can you explain a bit for people that might not understand why you aren't just allowed to see them whenever you want? Not everyone might understand contact and carer orders and stuff Smiley Sad

only if you want to!

@Ben-ROI didn't see you move this.

They didn't tell me why a few weeks ago when I called them about why they keep doing this they said that they are currently changing they way they do visits and there might be some issues around staff etc
No specific reason why this time around though.

I'm not allowed to see my siblings all the time because they live in care, so to see Mum they have to have organised supervised visits, and it's the same with me, even though I never did anything to hurt them ever. It's so stupid, supposed to be every week and they always cancel, they shouldn't be allowed to do it, I actually want more time with them and they are just doing the opposite. They says in for the best interests of the kids but cancelling visits doesn't help them it makes things worse for them, seeing each other and me is probably the best thing they get to do all week. 

I feel like overall I have been doing well lately and this has just ruined it 

Mum doesn't even go to the visits with them she doesn't care

I'm so angry and upset

Hey @j95 that's pretty fair it is understandably super disappointing. Is this a temporary thing or permanent?

Just this week but I don't know what will happen after that, this seems to be happening every few weeks and I'm so over it @Bree-RO I'm not happy about it. I want to be able to see them whenever I want!!

When did you last see them? @j95

Friday last week @Bree-RO