Did you mean: 

Re: Being blocked for access to my Siblings

I can do that tomorrow @Bree-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I'll have to find something else to do in the afternoon tomorrow

That place that went to for help with the legal stuff with mum might be able to help me!! I just thought of it!

oooo which place? @j95 good thinking mate!

Frontyard Youth Services, they have a lawyer from Youthlaw there a coUple of days a week @Bree-RO might get the results I want quicker if I can actually speak to someone face to face from the start don't you think?

Yeah for sure, sounds like you've had a experience with them before as well - worth a shot for sure! @j95 I have heard of that service but never heard any direct feedback, let me know how you go.

Yeah they were really helpful with the stuff with Mum @Bree-RO hopefully they can help

Definitely a good idea @j95 care orders are not set in stone and with some good legal advice you can ask for more. Although they might not agree to it... so like while i hope you can change this just be prepared because it might not always work. Hopefully it does though! 

I need it to work though @Ben-RO I never did anything wrong though

That's very true @j95 care orders have a number of reason's attached to them it's not just about like... a punishment kind of thing. They also often just do things a certain way because of what their policies say and challenging that can often work, if you have the right advice and some good backup.