cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Being blocked for access to my Siblings

I'm so sorry @j95 That sucks. I can understand completely that you're really upset and angry about this.

It must feel very unfair. Especially if it feels like it's being done to you because you're Aboriginal, that would be heartbreaking. I don't think anyone here expects you to feel ok about this or to not feel incredibly upset, I think the main concern is, as you have said in the past, that if your feelings get our of your control you night end up hurting yourself.

The other thing is that we usually feel most angry when we feel powerless, which is why people are trying to focus on a solution. The idea is that if you start to feel you have some power in this scenario then it will help reduce your anger.

Butt, sometimes we aren't able to see any immediate solutions, which is ok. You don't have to solve this today.

What might help is to keep reminding yourself "I am not alone. I have people around me who will help. i am not alone."

What do you think?

I'm not angry I'm just so upset, I'm frustrated but I'm not out of control angry like i get sometimes, I'm sad @Ngaio-RO
I'm so upset. But I feel like is nothing I can do I can go to frontyard they probably won't be able to do anything. I don't have people around me to help only here. I really need this fixed and nobody understands
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

If it makes any difference @j95 I genuinely do understand what it feels like to be denied access to someone I love because of reasons that are completely unfair but, you are absolutely right, I haven't been through this. And I'm so sorry that it's happening to you. It's not fair at all.

One thing that I think a lot of people here can relate to is the deep sadness and despair you're feeling. And again, I know it doesn't fix anything, but we're here @j95 whenever you need to talk through how you're feeling, or some strategies that might help, anything you need.

We're here.

And I didn't do anything wrong I wouldn't do anything bad to them ever @Ngaio-RO I want to see them so much

Why are they allowed to do this to me. Why can't I just see them like every other family

I'm not a bad person

I don't know dude. I really don't. I know you said the legal center won't help, and I'm not saying they will fix this, but they are good at explaining what's going on from a department perspective. Would you consider calling or seeing them just for that?

It's because every hates me. I bet that has something to do with it. I know what you're saying but i don't want them to explain it to me I want them fix it.

I want to see them like everyone else gets to see their family I didn't do anything wrong so why is it like this for me

And it's ruining everything, why did mum and dad have to do that stuff in the first place