cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Blah

@Bay82VU hope you're doing alright. Exercising is important, and does uplift your mood. Hold you, you are strong. You can make it through Smiley Happy. Let us know how you are doing. 

Highlighted

Thanks guys. I've gone to stay with my parents for the next couple of days which will hopefully get me past a certain date that's often difficult for me.

Wednesdays are the only day I do any exercise cause I joined a team thing... which ends up being pretty brutal cause we always lose and I'm crap...
Highlighted

I want to push this until I hurt myself. I'm buggy and defective and should be reformatted.
Highlighted

Dont hurt yourself please 😯
Highlighted

@Bay82VU You are not defective. You are unique and valuable. Those negative thoughts you are having is your mental illness talking, not who you really are. Remember you can contact a helpline or emergency number if you feel like you are going to hurt yourself. Emergency help

Highlighted

Don't hurt yourself, Remember you are worth it. It is definitely a good idea to call helpline if you feel really overwhelmed.
Highlighted

I swear someday I'm going to wind up killing myself just because I was just bored and it seemed like something different to do.

Highlighted

Hey @Bay82VU,

I know sometimes we have to joke about stuff because it's too heavy or too much to bear, but no-one here wants to lose you. We're trying hard to take care of everyone. There are people here who have lost loved ones to suicide recently. It's a very raw subject.

If you're having trouble, please ring KHL 1800 55 1800 or Lifeline 13 11 44. Can you please undertake to me that you'll reach out for help if you need it?

Kind regards,

blithe

Highlighted

I'm not joking and I'm sorry to anyone who read the post and was upset by it.

I don't need help now or ever. Not about this. It's pointless trying to explain what I mean here or anywhere, since no one gets it even when I try to make myself as clear as I possibly can.

Highlighted

Hi @Bay82VU,

Thanks for replying. Sometimes it can be hard to understand what someone is saying online. But we will always take it seriously when people talk about suicide - always.

You have a community of people here who want to support you, I hope you will continue to reach out to them. You shouldn't have to face things alone.

Take care,

blithe