cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bpd traits making things hard

@DruidChild how do you feel right now. 

Can you do an internal  body scan to gauge where your body is at. How does it feel, are there different sensations in different parts, do you feel light or heavy, really try to feel what your sitting on. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead my friend messaged me to say she was okay and didn't answer my return calls because she didn't have her phone on her. I apologised for not picking up and she said 'it's okay lovely.' But I'm still so scared. I let her down! I can't do anything right! I'm useless! She doesn't love me anymore. Breathing is a little easier but now the SH urges are settling in. I was going to listen to my comforting playlist for distraction but all the songs remind me of her! I can't seem to stop crying. 

It hurts in my throats and my chest and my stomach. It's heavy and it has sharp edges. 

Highlighted

@DruidChild Yes I undersand. It's okay. You are a beautiful being even in all this pain and mess it's okay to struggle with attachment, it's a process. Will you consider a chat window with another service?

Thank you Heart Used my calm harm app @Bree-RO. Not helping. I don't want to talk to a helpline right now; they always act so condescending about attachment stuff. I might go to bed. I won't sleep, because I'm scared she'll call me again. But at least I'll lie down. 

How are you this morning @DruidChild, were you able to stay safe?

hi @DruidChild yes my pop is fine Heart thanks for asking, i just had to go get all of his medications and things ready 

how are you doing today? im glad your friend got back to you too

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey everyone, sorry for being MIA. Just didn't know what to say. I'm having a rough time still...I feel so confused, abandoned, and damaged. My ed symptoms are playing up as well. Just been trying to watch some tv and listen to music as distractions today. 

Hey @DruidChild if you want to chat through the symptoms (within guidelines) or what you're up against tonight, we're here to listen & support you. Always lovely to see your username pop up Smiley Happy

Thanks @Bree-RO! I don't think I know how to talk about them right now; they're so inconsistent and all over the place that it's difficult to speak about them without feeling like I'm lying.

I did start another topic about something else I've been struggling with lately though! - https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Everyday-life-stuff/I-think-I-might-be-a-lesbian/m-p/287245#M22738 

Hey @DruidChild. I've been a bit MIA lately but I've been reading through this thread and I want to say that you are so, so brave. And your ability to articulate your thoughts/feelings even when you're in a bad place is truly remarkable. As are you. <3

// Spiral outward, keep going. //