cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bpd traits making things hard

hey @DruidChild thats good news that your friends not angry. sometimes our minds can play tricks on us and often theres a simple explanation. sorry that your not able to see her for abit though but thatll make your catchups more special.

im glad your doing ok despite the sad feelings

what are your plans for the rest of the day?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@DruidChild I saw your thread about splitting, it's a brave topic to be talking about. I'm glad your friend is ok. Do you know any strategies to use when you start worrying and freaking out over your friends.

Also did you get referred any outpatient support. Can you discuss this stuff with them.

I think your really awesome. We want you to be safe. And I'm not just saying that, your an amazing member of the forum, always kind and compassionate and you've helped me out a lot. We are here for you always
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@scared01 thank you Heart Our brains can be awful, right? Today I'm going to the library and to get new headphones. I'm pretty frustrated because there are some things I want to do that I think would help me right now, but my parents won't let me go out or be home alone yet. I try to explain that I feel safer now, but the answer is always 'But I don't feel comfortable about it' which just seems mean since they know that I know how awful anxiety is so I'll always drop an argument if my actions are going to make someone else anxious or uncomfortable. 

@redhead thank you; your message means a lot more than you know Heart I don't have any outpatient support. Just my normal doctor and counsellor and they're both still on leave. But I'm pretty tough, and I'll be okay! 

@DruidChild how has your day been
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

thats fair enough @DruidChild it can be really frustrating when that happens but its showing they care. hopefully they will loosen the grip in a day or so or mayeb you could ask them to take you where you need to go?

@redhead and @scared01 thank you. Today was mostly okay, just a couple of things happened that are really stressful. But apart from that it's okay. 

im glad your ok despite today being abit stressful @DruidChild 

make sure your incorporating lots of self care in there, ive had to take some of my own advice and do the same thing as well. we can self care together Heart

Self care squad @scared01Smiley LOL

4f6cd3a5f9e237fc0bf0aadcc2d358a69a8f113b_hq

exactly @DruidChild it doesnt seem so hard or selfish if we do it together :Heart: in saying that if you do want to talk about anything we are here for you

what are you planning to do for self care today?

Is anyone around right now? I can't calm down, I don't know what to do