cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bpd traits making things hard

hey buddy @DruidChild yep im around

whats got you upset? 

remember your breathing- focus on that for a few minutes. nice and slowly. pretend you can hear my voice walking you through the steps- sometimes helps to hear someone even if its more imagined. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I'm trying to breath slowly but I can't breathe I feel like I'm going to be sick @scared01 I tired lifeline but the chat window wasn't working. My friend tried to call me but I missed her call!! And I tried to call her back or message her but she's not picking up or replying I'm really really really scared I can't do this

@DruidChild Do you have the breathe app to help? Would you try another service? SCBS has a chat window Heart Let me know.

as Bree said have you got a breathing app? @DruidChild

remember when you were writing about the 'attatchment problems' in your new thread. have you tried to work through some of those? your friend might be in the shower now and cant pick up, it couldnt been an accident, she might ring you back too

also kidshelpline, and headspace have a helpline as well and with chat 

I don't have the breathing app. I messaged her to apologise and said I would definitely answer if she called again! I only didn't get to the call because my phone was in my bag but shit why couldn't I have just left it out?? She always answers the phone when I call her she's going to think I don't care about her any more she's going to be so upset with me she's not even reading my messages I can't I can't I can't 

I don't want to try another service because it will take an hour or so before I can talk. Lifeline is the quickest but it's not working! I'm scared I know I should try more stuff but I can't move or I'll fall apart 

@DruidChildyou need to take a few deep breaths. thats the first thing. go have a drink of water. take a walk to the letterbox and back. 

remember your strategies for attachment issues that you were writing about use some of those too. your brain is pulling a few swifties on you

i do apologise @DruidChild i have  to logg off as pop needs me but @Bree-RO is here too Heart 

rememeber to breathe ok!?

All good @scared01, thanks heaps for your help Heart I'm trying to breathe. I hope your pop is okay! 

@Bree-RO I'm trying to calm down but I'm struggling. All my ideas from my attachment thread just make me start crying again but I'm so scared