cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bullying?

Does provoking count as bullying in school, because my friend keep provoking me and he got a supsenion.

Sent from my iPhone

Highlighted

Re: Bullying?

Hi @aebarrie12
Hmm that is a tough situation!

Unfortunately we don't have expertise on those kinds of topics but how are you feeling about it all?
Is there anyone you could talk to about this at school? Like a teacher, school counsellor or principal?
They might be able to help clarify this situation for you.
Hope you're okay Heart
Here for you!

Hello @aebarrie12, I moved your post to its own thread as you will get more support. That sounds like a really tough situation. I agree with what @missep has said as it is really difficult for us to say whether it is right or wrong and it really depends on your school. Is there someone there that you can talk to this about?

@aebarrie12
That's a tough question all right. I am in the same situation. I don't know if it's bullying either. There's this boy in my classes, who keeps throwing my stuff around the classrooms, and picking on me because I hate loud noise. He says I'm loud at lunch, but I'm really not.
I am here for you if you need to chat/vent with someone.
♡__♡

Hey @aebarrie12 ! Just checking in to see how things are, I hope things are looking up for you! Heart

Yea stuff are fine , me and this girl are just talking because stuff happened between us. Do you think this will go away in time and we will be back to friends 

Hey @aebarrie12, nice to meet you. 

How is it going with you and your friend? In my experience, I have found that with time I have managed to mend bridges with friends, I hope you do too. 

Sending you good vibes Smiley Happy 

hi , nice to meet you too , what do you mean mend bridges with friends and me and my friend have been having small talk but not big conversations

Sent from my iPhone

There are a group of friends that I want to talk to more , how do I become more confident and what works for you 

I may have misinterpreted, are you having friendship issues?