cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

Hey @mrmusic,
im trying to call now, just on hold. I don't think i'll have long but it's better than nothing Smiley Happy
im just trying to keep myself cool in the heat Smiley Happy
Highlighted

ergh that’s difficultSmiley Sad whenever i run out of time or need to get off the call, my khl counsellor and i switch to web. is that possible for you ?

@annabethxchase Hope it goes well for you! Please let us know how it goes. Heart

I also like @litgym's suggestion of switching to web, if that's possible. Smiley Happy

hope you managed to do the phone call @annabethxchase and that it went well for you
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01 @litgym @mrmusic
thanks for all your support guys <3 Smiley Happy
It went way better than I thought even though I didn't open up as much about how I was feeling but it was a start. I couldn't speak to my usual counselor but the lady was so lovely and understanding, phone was definitely better than web chat, we covered so much more.
The line was a bit crackly but all went well

I'm feeling pretty low now but I'm watching love simon for the 2nd time Smiley Happy so hopefully that will distract me for self care

ah yes you always seem to cover much more in calls Smiley Happy glad it went well, that’s a positive!!

thanks @litgym <3 You're the best Smiley Happy

aw, you’re the best !!! how are you arm ? Heart

<3 @litgym I think you meant atm but if not yeah my arm is great unlike yours right now Smiley Wink
I'm just making 'naw' and 'aw' noises at love simon Smiley Happy there are some nasty thoughts playing in my head and some really loud reoccuring voices screaming at me to sh but im trying my best to block them out Smiley Happy

yeah hahaha i meant atm but i was too lazy to fix it haha @annabethxchase 

aw that’s no good but you are doing so well ! remember relapses happen and no matter how long you are clean for 1 hour, a day or 2 weeks, it’s an accomplishment and you should be proud of yourself Heart

you know when love simon finishes you can always listen to kesha...hehe she has some good happy songs Smiley Wink Smiley Wink