cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

hehe that's so me Smiley Happy Well i've been clean for about 3 and a half hours so that's something i guess!!
you and your kesha obsession @litgym but yeah she always makes me feel better Smiley Happy

im so so so proud of you, i know it’s hard so i feel you Heart not matter if you relapse or not you are still YOU and still STRONG Smiley Happy 

ahhh kesha, my love of my life hahahah

naww thanks so much @litgym yoou just made my day you're the loveliest of lovelies
you and kesha have chemistry Smiley Wink

Hey @annabethxchase, do you need medical attention for your SH? I didn't see you mention this anywhere else so I thought I would check in Heart Were you able to chat to KHL about SH? From what I have read, things have settled down and you have been relaxing with a movie and distracting yourself. Let me know if I have got it wrong Smiley Happy
Highlighted

No I don't @Taylor-RO thanks for checking in. Yeah I'm kind of nervous to talk about it..
Yeah I did get to chat with them about it & yeah things have calmed down a lot now

It is a difficult topic to talk about and finding the right words can be really hard.. it does get easier as you practice. If there is something specific you want to capture, you could try writing it down so you say exactly what you want. You can also just give it time, sometimes it takes a few tries before you get it out. I know it is still scary but speaking out about it allows you to be heard and supported Heart

Thank you @Taylor-RO I've tried writing it down but I just can't find the words to adequately say what I need to say. It was my first time telling anyone out loud about it and I just kind of spewed it out like a tsunami the poor woman probably had no clue what I was saying! Smiley Wink

So incredibly proud of you @annabethxchase for talking to khl about that, talking about sh with people out loud is so terribly nerve wracking, I’ve only been able to be open about it to a few people close to me.

I know how difficult opening up can be and you are SO strong for doing so!

Ps @litgym and @annabethxchase your support for one another that I see everytime I log in is so inspiring and makes me smile SO much!

You both have such kind and caring hearts and would make such incredible builders/mods :’)

Im glad it all went well even though it wasnt your  usual counsellor  @annabethxchase sorry about tour SH though. In time i believe  youll  be able to manage it better ❤

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**