cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

how are things today ?Heart

Highlighted

ahh @annabethxchase very much deserves the love, just like everyone else Smiley HappyHeart

Thank you @litgym I'm really overwhelmed with everything to the point I just want to cryy I'm trying really hard to block the thoughts but it's not workinggg

aw are you safe bubba ? Heart you don’t deserve this Smiley Sad has anything happened or just very over life ?

im trying to stay safe, i'll let you know if that changes. no i don't think so im just so over everything, its not worth it

yeah, i really feel and hear youHeart could you eat some chocolate hehe or play sims to lift your mood ?

Thanks @litgym <333
ohhhh i can eat chocolate *runs out of room and grabs big slab of chocolate* I've already been on the sims (the family im on has TOO much drama! I'll probs go on again later
I'm making a thread atm on my safety plan for tonight and onwards because i need to keep myself safe, it's distracting me a bit

hahahha @annabethxchase

now i want to check if this safety on suicidal thoughts and/ or self-harm ? ill be around till like 2am tmrw morning hahaha so im happy to help you out xx

yeah it is @litgym, you guys are on it so that would be great Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

hahah, need any help to come up with ideas ?