cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: I can't stand it

I'll post in a sec and you can take a look Smiley Happy I think i'm ok apart from 'how to make my environment safe'

@annabethxchase mmm chocolate! Now I want chocolate! But I don't have any Smiley LOL
I haven't played sims in forever! Can you start a new game with less drama when your current one has too much drama?

Ps. Loving your safety plan thread! Such a good idea!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

thank you @Bee Smiley Happy Yeah chocolate is so good Smiley Happy I love the drama !

so i was hanging out with my sister to take my mind of things than she started dobbing to my mum, saying i did this and that when she was the one doing it and then she started screaming 'just go away' 'get out' 'just die' and im so fucking furious with her now i just want to kill myself even moree i literally don't matter to my family for fucks sake

ill go reply to your other thread about this x

I have also replied in the other thread Heart I know things can be really complex but please try not to post in one thread but respond in a different thread. It could get really tricky for everyone else to follow and could result in cross-posting (which is against the guidelines) Smiley Happy

Sorry @Taylor-RO I wasn't intending for the new thread to be my main thread but that's ok I didn't really want to have to my rambles on all different threads. the new one was mainly for my safety plan but that's ok i understand. sorry again. if that's ok can you add a tw to the new one? thanks and sorry for the hassle 

It is okay @annabethxchase, no dramas Smiley Happy I understand it wasn't your intention, I was just pointing it out before it becomes confusing. And no hassle at all, I added the TW for you.