cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me?

I found this website after a friend recommended it to me. She doesn't know how to help me and probs neither do you guys. I'm scared of myself, I don't want to be alive. I think I'm over thinking but everyone's slowly leaving and I can't help myself. I feel alone. And the worst thing is I still don't want to talk about it 

Highlighted

Re: Can someone help me?

hey @Sadfaceemogi, welcome to RO! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're how feeling. I understand that you don't want to talk about it - we are always here to listen when you are ready Heart

In regards to everyone leaving and you not being able to help yourself, I am quiet concerned, are you safe at the moment?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Heart

Hey @Sadfaceemogi if you don't want to talk about it right now that is so okay, take your time. We are here to listen when you're ready. The feeling of people leaving is very heavy, and a huge shift to go through. You're not alone in this feeling. We can help support you through it but again, only when you are ready to chat.

Are you able to stay safe? Concerned about you mentioning not wanting to be alive. Heart

Hi @Sadfaceemogi,
Like @honky and @Bree-RO have said we're hear for you whenever you're ready to talk. We're here for you Heart. How are you feeling at the moment? Are you able to stay safe?

Hi @Sadfaceemogi, how are you feeling today? Thinking of you and would love to hear a bit more from you, if you feel comfortable.