cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Can't find any support

I'm sorry for misunderstanding and if i unintentionally upset and offended anyone, i wasn't trying to. I'm sorry.

Ive asked for my account here and on SANE to be deleted.

@scared01 @JazzInMay @Claire-RO 

Highlighted

im sorry to hear that @Anonymous
you've not upset or offended me..
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted
Anonymous

Pleas don't be mad at me and hate me anyone, again I'm sorry

@scared01 @JazzInMay @Claire-RO 

Highlighted

im not mad and definently don't hate you @Anonymous
I was hoping you would stay and join in with some of our threads here too.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

@Anonymous  You did not have the same response on here that you did on sane and I am not sure why you feel as though the two are the same but you can use one and not the other you dont have to use both, also it is your choice of course as to if you want to be on either but I just worry that maybe your response on here has been out of context and may be confusing to others. I am not saying you have done anything wrong but I am really not sure why you are not happy with reach out and of course I dont need to know that is your business but maybe just remember that the 2 are not the same site and it could be confusing if you reply about something that happened on one but not the other to both. sorry @Modsquad1  I hope I am not saying anything wrong here if I am feel free to edit/delete my post. 

Highlighted

Hey there @Anonymous , 

Nobody is mad at you, and nobody hates you here Smiley Happy You are very welcome to stay here on the ReachOut forums, as @scared01  and @Eden1717  have said, you haven't offended anyone here at all. We are happy to have you here! 

We can delete your account if that is what you want, but you definitely haven't done anything here to make anyone dislike you. 

Is everything going OK for you today? 

Check out our community activities calendar for March 2020 here
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi again @Janine-RO @Eden1717 @scared01 @JazzInMay @Claire-RO and others.

I just wanted to apologise again. I'm not sure what I want out of the forums either, I guess I expected it to be a bit like Beyond Blue, as in more people, but I suppose maybe not as many people know about forums like this and SANE possibly? But it's all good.

I'm sorry for misunderstanding and if I upset anyone or offended them, none of that was my intention. I guess my head isn't straight because of a lot of things going on lately. I have my meds but just dealing with a lot with my old GP, she made this so stressful for me because she made my Psychiatrist do all the work who's in a different state, and even my Psychiatrist says that's an awful attitude to have. I'll be seeing a new GP on March 2 so hopefully she's good and i'll explain everything to her.

I'm sorry again for misunderstanding, upsetting anyone, not knowing what I want from the forums, just everything really. I guess I should've mentioned that I'm not too sure what I'd like, I'm sorry for that too. It's just a confusing time for me and I feel like everyone's against me at the moment but of course that's some paranoia talking too. Please accept my apologies everyone, I didn't mean to cause any drama and upset anyone.

I'll stay on here for a bit until my account is deleted on here and SANE, if it is. If I want to come back I can always create a new account with another email of mine, we'll see. Or maybe I'll email them and ask for it not to be deleted, but for the time being it's fine.

Anyway my apologies about everything, I'll still talk to everyone anywhere if anyone is still interested. I'll think about keeping my account or taking a break or deleting it, but for now I've asked for it to be deleted (sorry if this isn't making sense I'm not in a good frame of mind at the moment). 

Thanks.

Hey @Anonymous , 

Thanks so much for getting back to us - there's no need to apologise to us at all Smiley Happy 

It sounds like you're dealing with a lot, it's always stressful when you're having to go between different health professionals, and it sounds like it would be really hard when you're also feeling like everyone's against you. You haven't caused any drama here Smiley Happy 

Feel free to stay and have a look through our different threads if you like, and see if it looks like a good place for you. There's no pressure. Everyone is really welcoming here Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for March 2020 here