cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car accident :(

So dad got into a car accident today... someone brake checked him so he hit the back of their car. He is okay but the other driver said he was at fault even though they caused the accident... ugh. Really upset that dad might have to pay for something the other driver caused. Smiley Sad

Re: Car accident :(

Hey @Jackson1191 and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy

It sucks that this has happened to your dad, some people can be such idiots behind the wheel. I'm glad to hear that your dad is okay, hopefully he can get it all sorted out soon. Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng wrote:
Hey @Jackson1191 and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy

It sucks that this has happened to your dad, some people can be such idiots behind the wheel. I'm glad to hear that your dad is okay, hopefully he can get it all sorted out soon. Smiley Happy

Thanks... I'm just really upset that someone can cause an accident and then try to blame dad for it :/

Yeah, that's understandable @Jackson1191. People will often try to use any excuse they can and blame anyone else whenever possible, especially when repercussions and money are involved.

It sucks that this has happened to your dad, some people can be such idiots behind the wheel. I'm glad to hear that your dad is okay, hopefully he can get it all sorted out soon.
u should file a case against car driver who hit your dad.you can take help of these article 

@Jackson1191, I'm sorry to hear that. I don't have any experience with this sort of thing, but I can talk if you want. I'm here to listen Heart:
//You are strong, You are beautiful, You are enough//