cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Christmas today

I'm sorry things have gotten to that point @j95 Smiley Sad Would you consider going to the closest emergency department or calling 000? I would really like to encourage you to stay safe right now HeartHeartHeart

I can't stop crying and my head hurts
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I just read someone online and I can't do this anymore I can't I'm trying so hard and I can't

That feeling is awful @j95, huge hugs. Heart

This is too hard @DruidChild I'm sitting on my bedroom floor I can't hold back anymore

It's okay to cry @j95 it's a good way to release those huge emotions. It helps me to think of self harm urges being like a wave, right now it's breaking over you and super intense but if you just wait it out they will reach the shore and lessen and you will feel calmer. 

Hey @j95 I know evenings typically can be quite hard for you. It's also a pretty tough day for a lot of people overall. We're here to support you 100% - don't forget it you can't keep yourself safe from harm, that's when you have to hand over control and contact emergency services(As we have discussed). It's been a real tough one and it's important to be gentle on yourself. 

Highlighted

What if it doesn't go away

Its too hard @TOM-RO and who even are you

I can't calm down