Did you mean: 

Re: Constantly feeeling worthless

Everything

Everything?

Everything that has gone wrong in my life

Hmm, okay. Well let's change angles for a second, what would your ideal life look like? What is important for you to have to live a good life?

Loving family, caring boyfriends, and friends that aren't fake

So perhaps as a way of rephrasing, strong connections with people who really genuinely care about you- and show it!

Could I add another thing to the list? Would it be nice if some of the intense feelings and symptoms of depression went away?

Hey @Hurt_and_done I'm sorry to hear you've been going through a hard time.

I just wanted to see if you could take a step back from what you would like as your ideal world. The things you've listed, they're not things that you can necessarily change on your own. Something very valuable I have learnt is that you can't change other peoples behaviours. It's still okay to want these things, because I'd also like some of the things too, but they don't define you. 

I find it important to focus on myself first and then maybe other things will follow. For example I wouldn't want someone else to love me without loving myself first.

I'm really not sure if this helps, sorry if it doesn't. It's just my perspective.

@loves netball well honestly i have a boyfriend but it doesn't seen he cares

Hey @Hurt_and_done, sorry to hear you've had a rough time. It sounds like you're going through a lot at the moment. Could I ask how long this has been going for? Is there anyone you do trust to be around right now? Friends, family, maybe even a pet? Smiley Happy

Hi @Hurt_and_done

I'm really sorry to hear what you are going through. It must be very tough for you, but this whole community is here for you.

You said that you have a boyfriend but he doesn't care for you. Perhaps look at how that is affecting you? Before somebody can love you, you really need to love and respect yourself first. Is having a boyfriend a top priority for you right now? There are some great tips on ReachOut that can help you assess what is most important.

I hope this helps and I'm sure things will get better for you, they always do.