cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Warning- Talking about ending life

what is the simplest way

Re: Suicide

Hey @Stuartt, are you thinking about ending your life?

What's up?

I'll keep talking to you on the forums and also on email as well, although I just want to let you know that there are some amazing people that i would like you to go and talk to right now over here: https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/

There is no issue too big or small and they do video chat, text chat or just plain old phone call too Smiley Happy 

Also oneee more message, i just changed the title of this topic, because it's definitely totally okay to talk about suicide, it's just we want to give other people a heads up so they can decide if they're in the right space to talk about it. Hope that's okay @Stuartt!

Re: Content Warning- Talking about ending life

@Stuartt Although I don't know your story, I've been in a similar situation of wanting and trying to end my life plenty of times. I know it hurts so much but please don't give up! There is help and there are a lot of kind people who will support you to be safe (like RO mods! Smiley Happy ). If you haven't tried them, Lifeline (13 11 14) and Kids Helpline (1800 55 1800) are both really excellent services. The counsellors there won't judge you for anything. 

Hope you're doing okay. Thinking of you. 

@Stuarrt how are you feeling today?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

"Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end" - John Lennon