cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crap night

Having a crap night been anxious for no FUCKING REASON since 3 pm this afternoon just because I’m a dick heads that’s the only reason. I log into eheadspace because I thought hey let’s give this another go even though I hate them I have been waiting over an hour so I was on their phone line on hold for 45 minutes then they say will call me back sometime tonight WHEN????

i have to be up at 5:30 “by the end of the night” is not helpful 

OMFG 

why bother trying to get help ever why do I waste my time trying to get support 

now I know why I never call places it makes me anxious and I feel shit just dialing the number but I tried to hard tonight and GOT NOTHING!!! I feel like I want to vomit. 

Re: Crap night

That is so shit @Saltwaterdreamtime . I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. I'm feeling pretty mad right now myself, irritated and agitated at my housemate and other things. I know how frustrating it is waiting for helplines and to be told you have to wait or not know when you might get through. Smiley Sad I'm sorry - I know this may not help at all - but I'm hearing you. 

I’m over it

Fuckin stupid

Nobody fucking listens to me

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

I'm sorry to hear you've had such a crap night! It can be so frustrating when you have to jump through 546546546 hoops just to get the support you need. I feel that way when I call basic services (unrelated to health), so I'd imagine it'd be 100 times more frustrating when trying to access mental health services. If it makes you feel any better, I have been on the other end of those calls/chat services, and it is never anything personal. It might just be that the organisation is very busy tonight. Still, it can be really disheartening for the person trying to get help, so I'm sorry that's happened for you tonight. 

Have you tried accessing any other services? Maybe you can try calling MensLine tonight? They're a great service. 

It's not good that you want to vomit. Have you tried some breathing exercises? They can be really useful for stress/ anxiety. 

I hope you feel better soon Heart

Highlighted

Wow what a fucking joke I finally got a call back and the person was like umm so umm what’s the matter and couldn’t even friggen help me

Well it happens every time EVERY SINGLE TIME @Maddy-RO I’m sick of it

No bullshit, every time I try to get help
Every time

That was the most unhelpful 2 hours spent waiting on hold to then only talk for 5 minutes to the same person Who answered my call earlier who told me they were just a message taker, and it was fairly friggen obviously too