cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dealing with health anxiety

@mspaceK same.... I think.. the glass may've just felt weird to lick? I don't know.. Smiley LOL

Image result for best animal gifs

Gloop!!

Highlighted

Where are you finding all of these images? @Tiny_leaf 

Smiley Happy 

@mspaceK just on google images.

What are you doing tomorrow? @Tiny_leaf 

@mspaceK aaaaand as soon as I read that my mind went blank...

I have to get up "early" for art class.

Also hopefully meeting up with a dog breeder over the weekend.

It's apparently not easy to find a rescue dog who'd be a suitable service dog, and near impossible to find a rescue who won't basically be like "shove off and get yourself a chihuahua, these dogs are too disturbed to be with such a delicate young child" which isn't actually true 90% of the time but anyway.... 

On a happier note the breed I'm looking into atm are apparently very easy to train. Plus they look like teddy bears Smiley Happy

Related image

How about you?

That is an adorable dog @Tiny_leaf hehe. Well I hope that goes well. Have fun at your art class! 

I plan to do a little house cleaning in my bedroom, grocery shop and hopefully see my boyfriend cause he comes back from his trip finally. I also want to bake some muffins. Odd desire for some reason. 

@mspaceK I remember you mentioning that, I'd forgotten it was tomorrow! Smiley Happy

And muffins are very good, they do not need a reason.

I'm going to look up some yummy recipes and make a shopping list for groceries. I'm hoping I can go out to dinner with my boyfriend tomorrow. @Tiny_leaf 

@mspaceK that sounds great! Smiley Happy

I found a fruit muffin recipe and a vegan lasagne that I want to try and make @Tiny_leaf . I probably won't make the lasagne tomorrow but I do want to try the muffins. I also want to buy a food processor and blender so that I can make milkshakes and other things.