cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dealing with health anxiety

I'm going to try and sleep now @Tiny_leaf . Goodnight and all the best for tomorrow. 

@mspaceK food processors are probably good.. I don't know if you've ever only had basil leaves, a recipe that insists on that weird basil pesto stuff and a mortar and pestle but it's way more difficult than it seems.... anyway I'm not gonna try that again.... 

I'm curious about the muffins now.. what kind of fruit will it be?

@mspaceK goodnight, I hope you get a good sleep and good luck with the muffins!!

That's good that you got your referrals @mspaceK!
Sorry I wasn't on last night... I was at youth group.
How are you today, and what are you planning on doing today (apart from seeing your bf Smiley Happy)?

Most likely mixed berries from a pack I have @Tiny_leaf and it sounds like the basil pesto recipe thing did not go to plan! Hahaha - sorry to hear! 

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx that's okay! Today I have been sleeping so far. I plan to get up and eat and do some cleaning at some point as well as play my computer. And yes - I've started the process to find out what is wrong with me. Not the greatest fun in the world. 

I have so much anger and frustration towards my housemate right now. I've just been cleaning up - doing dishes and clothes washing and cleaning my bedroom and taking rubbish out. And everywhere besides my room is trashed and she has her crap everywhere. I know I have vented about this several times but I am so fed up with her mess. WTF will it take to get her to tidy and put her shit away and stop leaving messy crap everywhere??? I'm not in a position to move out right now but I swear if I could I probably would because I am SICK OF THIS. 

Highlighted

hey @mspaceK
that is really frustrating. i think id be frustrated, angry and upset if i was in your circumstances too. its really not that hard to clean up after yourself.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I feel like I can't do anything except just keep hassling her to clean up and hope that she does it @scared01 . I don't have any effective strategies to get her to do it. Months of this shit is too long. UGH. 

@mspaceK that sucks...

Maybe you could corral some of her stuff into a cardboard box or something..? Like, maybe having someone move around her stuff that she leaves in shared areas will remind her that the areas are shared?

There are some cardboard boxes so I might actually do that @Tiny_leaf . The worst of her mess is all these dirty clothes in a huge pile on the floor. 

I finally got to see my boyfriend so I'm spending the night at his house. We're having an early night. I've already been trying to sleep for nearly 2 hours. Not having much luck. I think cause of anxiety.