cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dealing with health anxiety

@mspaceK cardboard boxes are good for that. Though if you have cats, they will find the boxes and they will sit in them....

Anxiety sucks.. it must be nice to see your boyfriend again though.

Highlighted

I eventually fell asleep last night @Tiny_leaf . My boyfriend and I just stayed up talking for a while and then drifted off. I'm at his house just been watching movies together today which has been nice. I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow and going back to work because I'm worried about being sick but hopefully I'll get through it. And then I gotta book in that ultrasound test still. Going to call tomorrow to book it in next available. Then gotta have blood test on Tuesday. Still trying to figure out my meal plan too. Trying not to think about the house mess. 

@mspaceK it's good that you were able to get sleep. It sounds like watching the movies were fun. Smiley Happy

How are you going @Tiny_leaf ? Sorry I haven't been talking much recently.  I have finally been able to catch up and spend time with my boyfriend which is helping a lot. 

I spoke to my KHL counselor today just talking about everything going on which helped a bit. Doesn't change anything but that's okay. I hope. 

Gotta call to book my tests tomorrow morning and then I'll find out when I have to have my ultrasound. Which should help. 

Hi @mspaceK! There's no need to apologize, I'm glad you finally got to catch up with him!

I've got a headache from something at the moment, no idea why though...

I hope booking everything goes well, I know how stressful trying to organize everything can be... 

thinking of you @mspaceK and hoping that work went ok
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @mspaceK.
Sorry I haven't been around on your thread lately...
There's been a lot going on for me too.
I'm here for you now tho.

No need to apoligise @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . You don't have to feel obligated to respond. I appreciate your support whenever you can. So thank you!

I am about to have my blood test @scared01 @Tiny_leaf . My boyfriend is going to drive me to get it done and I'm super anxious. I hate needles. 

One of my tests I have to wait a long time for until later this year due to a waiting list and the other one I have booked in for late next week. I got through work yesterday good which I am happy about. I'm not feeling too bad today except for a bloated tummy and a slight pain. It's not unbearable though. 

I've spent the past three nights with my boyfriend and I just feel so relieved that he is home. So even though I have a lot of anxiety he is making me feel a lot better. 

I hope you guys are doing okay <3 

@mspaceK drink plenty of water if you haven't already, being hydrated makes it much easier.

Ugh.. I hate waiting lists... one thing you might be able to do is ask them to contact you if they get an earlier cancellation.

I'm glad you're not feeling too bad today, and well done for getting through work!!

hope your tests go ok @mspaceK im not a fan of needles either. if you need to, ask them to lie you down. thats what i have to do otherwise i pass out.
glad you got through work and that your feeling a little better
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**