cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dealing with health anxiety

Hey @mspaceK, I know you have already mentioned your goals.. but I personally think it is a great idea for a new thread! It would be amazing to come to each time to update your goals and keep it as a reminder. You could talk about them in more depth there too. You could also welcome any suggestions or advice. All just ideas of course! What do you think? We love the engagement on the forums but try to encourage users to make new threads as the initial post can get lost over time Smiley Happy Making a new thread ensures you can still get some relevant support!

Thanks @Taylor-RO . I'll look in to it when I get a chance. 

@myspaceK I'm glade to hear that you are feeling better. What did you cook yesterday?

I'm having a terrible night. Argument with my house mate plus other bullshit and I'm just feeling so shit about it all. Smiley Sad 

This is what happens as soon as I start feeling positive and happy. Smiley Sad I can't catch a break. Smiley Sad 

Trying to remain optimistic but I'm really not feeling it. 

@Tiny_leaf @scared01 

@mspaceK  I'm sorry you're having such a bad night. Smiley Sad We're here for you if you need some support.

@mspaceK I'm sorry you're feeling so bad right now...

I'm feeling the same honestly.. I don't know if I can help much..

Bananatime04 and I were looking at cute animals, would you like to do that?

It's okay. Thank you. I just went out to get some air drove down the street and got some food. Going to head back home real soon. @Tiny_leaf @WheresMySquishy 

I'm sorry you're having a bad night too. The animals sound cute but i think I'm going to play my computer and watch tv shows when i get home. 

@mspaceK that sounds fun!

sorry your not having a great night @mspaceK and @Tiny_leaf hope tomorrow is better for you though
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

hey @mspaceK hope today was ok for you xo
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**