cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Death TW

I want to die so badly I wish I had the courage to try but I'm so scared of it backfiring and my parents would be ruined. I don't want to hurt them but I just can't keep doing this I don't know how to escape and no one is helping me I feel so alone all the time. I don't deserve help anyway and I'm too useless to improve but I just can't do it. 

Re: Death TW

Hey @Blurryphaced

Are you safe tonight? Have you thought about calling lifeline or kids helpline tonight? 

What are your plans for tomorrow? Maybe you could talk to your parents how you are feeling? 

Remember you are worthy enough to get help and you will get through this tonight time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Hey @Blurryphaced we're super concerned about you, I am going to send you an email soon. Let us know how you're going as soon as you can. We're here to honour your pain and listen but we need to check you're safe first. Heart

Hey @Blurryphaced I'm so sorry to hear things are so painful for you Heart I understand that feeling of being trapped and alone, however I promise that things can improve and by staying alive you ensure that you'll be here for a time when things are better. How did you go contacting a helpline last night? 

Huge hugs. We are here to listen Heart

Hey @Blurryphaced,

What you are going through sounds really tough but still you are showing such immense bravery! Just wanted to see how you've been travelling the last couple of days - have the painful thoughts and urges declined a little? Thinking of you & wishing you well Heart