cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Debriefing about last night

But then they keep asking for it
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I just don't get why everything I say is wrong why can't I say im so angry I want to kill someone it's not like I'm saying how I would do it, I understand if I was actually describing violence but I wasn't
There becomes a point where it's just over censorship and gets stupid

So if that's not what you mean, what do you mean?

Saying I'm so angry I'm going to kill someone is different to I'm so angry I'm going to kill them by doing this this and this and actually saying how i would hurt them

I don't get why the first one isn't ok I think it's stupid and makes me angrier when I get told I'm wrong

When I'm already anger and absolutely losing it that shit just makes everything worse

Okay i need to think about this @j95. Gimme a bit, but first, let me make sure i understand.

You feel like talking about feeling like wanting to kill someone, or that they're useless, or that you want them dead is okay because it's an expression. So you feel very angry when someone edits that because it feels like people are dismissing how you're feeling?

Yeah that's right @Ben-RO
I kind of get why (edit this once you've read it) saying something like
"edited as per j95's request" is not really ok because it's pretty graphic but "I'm so angry I want to kill them" I don't get why thats an issue I'm not describing violence really

Its my especially bad when I'm already losing my shit for example last night

All right i need to sit with this and think about it. I'll be back in a bit, but keen to keep talking.