cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Debriefing about last night

Ok cool well I might get dressed and go for a walk or something even though it's 3pm and im still in the clothes I slept it, going outside might help
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

That's really awesome @j95, it can be REALLY hard to go do self care when things are as painful as they have been for the last 24 hours. So i think it's awesome that you're doing that. Maybe let me know when you're ready to keep talking? I don't want to interupt the self-care and recharge time, because that is very very important.

I'm ready to keep chatting, did you have a think @Ben-RO

Yeah i did, i guess it sounds to me like you don't feel like there's a problem with saying you feel like killing someone, and i guess we do feel that it's an issue. There's kind of two reasons why, is it okay to talk through what i'm thinking?

Yeah sure that's fine

Okay i started writing them out and then decided i should email you... one sec

Sure

I guess that when I'm angry it's kind of my way or the high way i get tunnel vision and i want what I want 

Don't mean to be a pest just checking about that email cause I haven't got it yet and I hope it hasn't like no worked or something @Ben-RO

Soz i finally finished writing it. I hope it's okay. Let me know what you think, we can talk through it all- although i need to go home and recharge my batteries first.