cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Debriefing about last night

Very important 

Being heard and supported could be the difference between me continuing to stay angry/ doing more damage to people, things and being able to calm down @Ben-RO

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Alright, well, sounds like if being heard is very important, then you have a few questions to answer for yourself....

Something like: 

• What  does the support you need look like when you're angry? What makes you feel heard? The forums can be a part of this support and there's more things you need as well as the forums too. 
  • How do you express this anger in a way that lets people engage with you and give you that support? 
  • What happens if you can't fix the problem that makes you angry right away, or ever? 

Cause I just kind of escalate

Are those questions just thinking questions or answer on here questions

Up to you! I understand it's tough to raise stuff like this with your psych. Is that because there's lots of feelings attached to it? 

Anyway i think it'd be cool to ask her those questions or even write them out 

Yeah and I feel so crap about all that anger stuff it is upsetting @Ben-RO

Like you feel bad about what happened and that makes it hard to talk about? Or something else? 

Yeah about what happened @Ben-RO and like why I have so much anger that's hard to talk about too

The reason I am this way is mostly because the stuff that happened to me and i feel shit talking about that, it something i be ashamed of

Just to clarify @j95, do you mean you're ashamed of what happened to you, or ashamed to talk about it, or both?

I hope we can help you beat this shame. You are and always have been worthy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //