cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: “Delusions”

@Tiny_leaf  Which bit? The meds aren’t allowed because they aren’t really meds and they are being used by the non people people to control my thoughts. And me having peace of mind is complicated basically I owe something to a higher being and I am paying a certain price. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 would it be worth trying the meds to see if they help?

You could stop them if you need or want to, or if they don't have the effect you want.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  They get too angry at me and I understand I really shouldn’t take them but it is hard I am just not allowed to sleep I can sleep when they are happy. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 do you know why they are angry?

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  Yeah because I am not supposed to take the meds unless I am forced too because taking them is like me saying fuck you to the beings even though they are just trying to help. Plus it is dangerous like it isn’t safe to take them it is complicated and hard to explain but I just can’t take them. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 is it possible to talk to them about what would help you most, whatever that is?

If they're trying to help they'll probably be glad to hear some ways they can do that, I know it makes it a lot easier for me when I'm trying to help someone.

Highlighted

Hello @Eden1717, it sounds like things are intense for you at the moment. It must be difficult not being able to sleep. I can't imagine how tired you must be. It is great to see the support that @Tiny_leaf has been providing. Will you be seeing your new psychologist again soon?
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  But I don’t think the meds would help either..... they know what they are doing and they know more than me they are always right always it is hard for them too but ultimately they know what they are doing. 

@TOM-RO  I am meant to see them again in a few days but I am very nervous about it. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717, I am glad to hear that you will be able to see your psychologist soon. Do you mind telling me a bit more about why you are nervous to see them?
Highlighted

@TOM-RO  Because I am still having trouble speaking and I don’t trust them yet and I am just not sure how I feel about them and it is exhausting having to deal with all those feeling on top of everything else as well as me not thinking they are even a human.