cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: “Delusions”

I feel really anxious right now I feel like they are wanting to kill me and I can’t everything is scaring me now. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717, it must be really difficult to be unable to speak to someone you can fully trust. I can imagine how exhausted and unsure you must feel. I hope that you soon feel less nervous about your upcoming appointment with the psychologist. I am sorry to hear that you are feeling anxious right now. What can you do right now to help yourself feel a bit better?

Highlighted

@TOM-RO  I am trying to just play games and stuff but everything is getting weird. 

Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear that things are getting weird for you @Eden1717. What games are you playing and are they helping?
Highlighted

@TOM-RO  I was playing some games on my tablet and then also the sims it isn’t working very well maybe a little except idk I just really feel like everyone is trying to kill me like i don’t know how to explain it all. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 

It sounds like you were grappling with some pretty uncomfortable thoughts/experiences yesterday. I'd be so scared if I thought everyone was trying to kill me Smiley Sad

Do you still feel this way this afternoon?

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO  Yes I still feel like this everything is getting worse and I am trying to just make it to tomorrow but it is getting difficult. Hopefully if I go for a walk I will be able to manage. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717  it sounds like things are feeling quite intense to you and I am sorry you're feeling anxious and nervous. Were you able to go on your walk?

Highlighted

@JazzInMay  Not really. 

My psychologist said I was delusional again. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 what are you thinking about that?