cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: “Delusions”

That sounds really concerning @Eden1717, I can only imagine how difficult everything must feel for you right now. I do have to log off now, but are you safe tonight?

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO  I think so 

Highlighted

Everything is still really intense and I am getting really agitated again. I am so tired of everything but I can’t make it stop and it is my fault anyway. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 , that sounds tough and really exhausting. Were you able to get any sleep last night? 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO  not really a little more than yesterday but not a lot. I am still really agitated. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717  I am glad to hear you are able to remain with your current team rather than the community teams. I agree with @Janine-RO, I believe it is standard for allied health to communicate between different practitioners such as your psychiatrist and GP, as it helps to keep everyone on the same page.

It does sound like an intense time for you. I am glad you got a little sleep. Have you been feeling agitated all day or has it just begun recently this afternoon?

Highlighted

@JazzInMay  I have been agitated all week but it keeps getting worse. And I am super stressed about something and I am just not sure what to do and I found out the appointment with my psychiatrist is over the phone again which like is not good because I am struggling to talk over the phone and I can’t wrote a note and everything is just getting seriously frustrating. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717I am sorry to hear you've been agitated all week.

I see how that would be extremely frustrating as you can't communicate with the note the way you wanted to!! Would writing the note and reading that aloud over the phone to your psychatrist be helpful or would that still be a struggle to talk?

Highlighted

@JazzInMay  Reading a note out loud would be harder because it is hard to focus on reading and that and having to speak is too much. I just feel really off and like everything is happening again and I don’t know what to do. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717  That makes sense, I understand what you mean. Is your psychiatrist able to offer any insight as to when you will be able to see each other face to face?