cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: “Delusions”

@TOM-RO  I am not watching it anymore. Idk nothing is really helping I think I am just going to have to ride it out and see how I go. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 - riding it out is the best option sometimes so I hope that worked for you.

How are you feeling this morning?

Have you got much planned for the day?

Heart

Highlighted

I am really scared and panicked @Maddy-RO  i got woken up just then by a phone call from the public psychiatrist and they said my normal psychiatrist is worried and they all think I might need to go into hospital again but I really don’t want too and the dr on the phone said they would talk to their team and call me back and now I am really scared. I sent my psychiatrist an email but I said not to read it until the appointment because it was just in exchange of a real note and they must have read it and now I am really scared and I am shaking. 

Highlighted

Aw @Eden1717 that would have been a very alarming way to have woken up. Have you heard back from anyone yet? We're here for you 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO  no I haven’t heard back and I don’t know what to do I am so on edge it has been 3 hours and I know the health system is slow but the doctor said to make sure I answered the phone or they might be worried so I have been so jumpy around my phone and feel like I can’t focus on other things until they call back but like I have no idea if or when that will happen. 

Highlighted

They called and said they would call again in an hour or 2 it has nearly been 2 hours and I am getting nervous. I don’t know what to do. 

Highlighted

Waiting by the phone is so anxiety provoking Smiley Sad @Eden1717 I don't blame you for being so nervous. I hope they are helpful over the phone at least! 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO  I don’t know it is still really hard to talk over the phone and I just want to know what is going on I haven’t been able to eat or drink or do anything because I am too nervous and I am so stressed I feel kind of nauseous and I just feel even more on edge than before and like I really don’t know how to deal with this. Everything is screwed. 

Highlighted

3 hours now and nothing I am so sick of this I have literally been on hold all freaking day like this is making things worse and I want to scream.

Highlighted

I am so freaking angry don’t wake someone up, scare them and then just leave them to have to sit all freaking day waiting for a phone call that may never come, I haven’t been able to eat or drink or even go to the freaking bathroom because I am too scared they will call or just randomly show up and my freaking house like I don’t care if they done care to call or they don’t care at all but don’t leave me to have to be freaking out all day don’t say you will do something if you aren’t going to do it.