Re: Depression- Really Struggling

thanks @Ben-RO

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Highlighted

How are you going @scared01? Did the distraction thread help?

Hi @Stealth_ninja im still really struggling and feel crappy Smiley Sad
Ive just been drawing my own pictures as i haven't been able to get on the computer to upload pics and i havent really felt like being on the forums that much
I dont think i can help many people today Smiley Sad

@scared01 It's a bit fiddly, but you can upload pics on a phone by going to the "full version" link on the site, then you can access the Desktop version of the forums (with the image upload button) Smiley Happy

We LOVE the help and support you give to other people, but it's okay when you need to take a break from that, or just plain don't feel up to it. We still love having you around and chatting and hanging out!

Thanks @Ben-RO

I hope you're okay @scared01, it's awesome that you can recognise when you need a bit of a break from the forums to take care of yourself Smiley Happy That's very insightful. How did your sunflower come out? Drawing is great, hey. Hope you're doing okay tonight Heart

im ok, just needed a break from a lot of things today @DruidChild i got these 2 done today and i uploaded the sunflower too

20170321_164126.jpg20170322_115519.jpgfrogintheppone.jpg

god i hate feeling really helpless and not being able to help someone when they need it Smiley Sad
@Ben-RO@Stealth_ninja@DruidChild@N1ghtW1ng@SmileMonkey

@scared01 this is a time where you would need to step back. All the support you do give is wonderful, you don't need to be switched on "help-mode" all the time. Stepping back to take a break and do something you like, a distraction for example, is important.
It's not the best feeling in the world, but the responsibility is not all on you.

Also, I absolutely love that fish! And the sunflower and frog! So cute! Smiley Very Happy