cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Depression- Really Struggling

@scared01 sounds like it's been tough for you, how are you today.

Youre friends could be busy and may have forgotten to reply, You can try calling them as @letigo suggested and try meeting up with them face to face. Conversation often work better face to face than over message.

Do you also have any family members you're close to?

hi @letitgo @Creativegirl12

im not really in the right mental state to call them right now.

im not doing so well and im already sprillaing out of control, i just need to get myself back on track first i think before i attempt to try to contact them again

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01 I'm going to make a thread to help talk through getting through this morning Smiley Happy

Here is the thread Smiley Happy

wow what a week ive had

so much can change in even a day cant it

@Ben-RO@letitgo@SmileMonkey

@Bree-RO @Mona-RO

id like to discuss it abit if your around?

What has been going on @scared01?

well its been a very bloody rough week and end of last week as well

it started with that stupid therapy session and it took me a long time to recover from that then on tuesday i had to call lifeline twice, and my suciide prevention counsellor plus kids helpline as i was having very very ssuicidal thoughts  and Self harming. im only just gotten through that, then i have all my babysitting and caring duites and my sisters were not making it easy for me the other day screaming at me saying im lazy and i never do anything for them and all sorts of horrible comments which was not helping me at all. then i only just came good on friday morning then i realsied i ahd another therpy session and bam here i am again sooo confused and thinking im going around around around

@SmileMonkey

Wow that seems like a lot that is going on in the past week! Have you been able to take some time out for yourself to paint or other self-care activity? It is really important to look after yourself.

i managed to get the remain 3 of my assignments done and also made a study plan

@SmileMonkey i havent really done much else

@scared01 therapy can be painful but it doesn't mean it's not useful. I mean, for many of us we go into therapy because we're feeling pain so it's natural that painful topics and feelings will come up during and after the session. Have you asked your therapist about after-session care strategies? Sometimes writing down how you felt in the therapy helps and then you can read it to your therapist in the next session. 

@SmileMonkey is spot on - self-care is extremely important. Can you think of doing something relaxing for yourself tonight?