cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depression

Today I was feeling lonely as always. My Spanish teacher commented that i was always looking sad and deep down i knew he was right. There are 7 billion people in this world and i feel so alone. All my "friends" are moving on without me. They went ice skating with other people and left me out. I just saw it published on the media and i felt so heartbroken. Destroyed. 

Re: Depression

Hey @_cripplingdepression_, welcome to ReachOut! I'm glad you've reached out to us about this Smiley Happy. That sucks to hear that you're feeling lonely lately and your "friends" have left you out. Do you have any idea of how long you've been feeling this way? Also, have you reached out to anyone else besides us about this?

@_cripplingdepression_ I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling lonely and sad Smiley Sad

I've just moved your post here, to a more appropriate place on the forums, and so you can get more accurate help Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I’m the same. I’m 21, my parents don’t show any love to me or emotional support. I’ve lost all my friends from school and I don’t have any at uni. I feel so alone as I watch everyone else live their life. I always ask myself why it had to be me. I’m in a depressed state and I don’t know what to do anymore. 

@Scarpetta19 you have everyone's support here and I hope you'll make some good friends and find some great strategies that might help how you're feeling Heart

Have you been able to share how you're feeling with a family member or counsellor?

Hey Smiley Happy thanks. No not really. I can’t trust any of my family members because they pick on me a lot. I haven’t seen a counsellor though because I’m general I find it hard to trust people because of what I go through.

@Scarpetta19 I just replied over on your thread Smiley Happy

I have just yesterday to my school to help get it sorted out but thanks for the reply

How are things going @_cripplingdepression_? It's great that you've reached out in your school. Feeling left behind by friends isn't a nice feeling. Do you have any plans for this weekend?

@_cripplingdepression_

Feeling the same thing right now actually, I'm hanging out with my friends at this exact moment and i have never felt so lonely in a while. I keep checking on my phone and wishing the time goes on quicker. I keep checking my chats wishing i could distract myself by starting a conversation with whoever is online. I'm usually one of the most talkative in the group but lately i feel like I can't even formulate words. I have been feeling down this whole week and I'm supposed to feel better when I'm with my friends, but right now i feel worse, it's ironic because my friends are supposed to be the people that I'm most comfortable with, I'm not supposed to feel like I'm walking on eggshells. I don't know why I'm feeling so down lately. It's the worse because I can't even explain why I'm sad.