cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Difficult visit with siblings

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

The way you talk about your siblings is so lovely! I really enjoyed reading your comments. It seems like you've really taken the time to understand each and everyone of them. Your strength and your desire to be there for them is inspiring. It sounds like you'd do anything for them. I'm sure they are very grateful to have you as a sibling. Heart

@TOM-RO thank you i just love them so much i could talk about them all night do you have lots of siblings too?

@saltwaterdreamtime that is so sweet!!!!!

Yes I have one brother. He is almost 2 years older than me and in a pretty different stage of life to me. He is married with a son. I understand what you mean when you say you love your siblings so much - that is how I feel towards my nephew who is only 2 years old. He brings me so much joy Cat LOL

I have a nephew too @TOM-RO 

@TOM-RO have I talk to you before? I get confuse who is who when you log in as Tom-RO do you know I used to be on here with a different username

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime  

I spoke to you briefly on Thursday night. I may have spoken to you once or twice before then too. I'm fairly new in this role, hence the TOM-RO account Smiley Happy

right ok @TOM-RO

how cool are little kids do you know i have a mentor family with lots ofl ittle kids @TOM-RO