cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Done with her.

@PeanutJelly148 it's totally normal to feel uncomfortable sharing sensitive topics with a new person. Do you have anyone that you know who could introduce them to you?
Counsellors and such know that it can be tough to open up, and they'll be on your side. One thing you can do to start is to just chat about regular things, if you're not comfortable to open up yet.

The only people who can introduce me is the lgbt case worker, but I've only talked over the phone, or an older guy Im friends with, he worked with me when I was in the really bad headspace and i feel like im being to needy cause I'm always talking to him and he has his own life to live without having to worry about me.
Talking about general stuff is a good idea actually, that would help cause everyother time I've spoken to people we've jumped right into it and I've so nervous it made me physically sick.

hey @PeanutJelly148 I can definitely relate to the difficulty of opening up about tough stuff, and I agree with @N1ghtW1ng that starting by talking about general things might let you ease into it a bit. How are you feeling today?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

It was a good day @letitgo although negative thoughts are always a battle in the back of my mind none were of sh. 😊☺

That's great to hear @PeanutJelly148 - I'm so glad!!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //