Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Done with her.

goodnight @PeanutJelly148 Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@PeanutJelly148 it is so good you are getting some sleep, look forward to hearing how you feel tomorrow - definitely use those services if you need to.. the SCBS team are working right through Chrissy as well Smiley Happy

Speak soon.

Highlighted

I'm alright now, I still have it on my mind. With everyone around don't think i can call, depending on how today goes i think I'll be alright for now.
I'm still tired so im going to have a nap
Thank you. Xx
Highlighted

Hey @PeanutJelly148 I totally understand where you are coming from. I too have a very annoying sibling. For me, well I'm still working on dealing with him, but ignore ignore ignore. It is hard when it feels like your parents are putting all the hate on you and just brushing off your sibling.
Some services offer chats at certain times, KHL I can't remember and Lifeline is after 7pm which, if during those times you feel like you need to talk to someone and it's during those times, you can contact them via chat, which means no talking Smiley Happy
How are things going?
Highlighted

It was all going fine untill i had to go up the farm for a bit and she had to milk and we both go home and iask for help cleaning up and shes starting her whole "I've been working and doing all these things and she's done nothing speach"
Dad is saying now how I've been working my ass off and she just needs to help a bit but she's still going on about it.
So now I'm in my room again in tears back to where i was yesturday because she just makes me feel like shit and so underappreciated.
I can't ignore her as I'm normally the only one home to ask her to do jobs which are simple and i ask her nicely and i don't be a bitch to her despite how hard that is.
Highlighted

When your sister says "she's done nothing" is she referring to you?
It's ridiculous for your sis to go on like that. It sounds like your dad was on your side a bit. Have you told your parents how she makes you feel?
Highlighted

She's refering to me as i onky have three jobs, but they take 45-1hr to do each while she has multiple that take a minute or so each.
It wouldn't be so hard if dad wasn't sick but because he is and can't do much we need her to help out.
I said as i was telling him about the water that she's in a shitty mood as i told her not to spray the cows teats with dirty water because they can get mastitis ect. And he was there when she started so he knew she actually started on me and i didn't react rudely, so he told her off.
I can't talk to my parents about me feelings, I just never have been able to.
I've been talking to a lgbt case worker and he thinks i should go to headsapce, all he knows is that i have alot going on. But I'm not sure about it
Highlighted

It can be really hard to tell your parents how your feeling @PeanutJelly148. Do you think you could tell your sis how her words make you feel? Would that change anything?
I don't really have any personal experience with headspace, however it might be helpful as talking to someone can sometimes be really rewarding. If you're unsure, making a pros and cons list is a great way to work out whether or not you want to do something. What do you think?
Highlighted

All she cares about its herself. When i was sh regularly she found out and ask she did was try to make me feel worse.
The only issue i have about going is how i have to meet people, and talking to them about such sensitive topics I'm even more nervous. I really need someone i know to introduce me to them
I might be going to the town more regularly so distance isn't going to be as big of an issue.
Highlighted

I think its very noble of you to keep putting others first even though your going through a lot of pain right now. Hang in there dude, it is a tough time of year even for those who "enjoy" this time. Hoping you are doing wellSmiley Happy