cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Eating issues (possible TW)

Hey @Eden1717 you definitely belong here, there will be people who listen and take your ED seriously. Is there anyone on your treatment team that you trust? I definitely can respect this has been a heavy day; we're all here to talk with you if you need us.

@Bree-RO I dont know if i trust anyone anymore i thought i trusted my psychologist but not so much anymore i just want to cry i am so tired of all of this and it is all getting nowhere except upsetting me more and me losing more and more hope each day. i am done. 

I cant do this anymore i am never eating again. i dont care if i pass out or anything i am done food only causes me problems and seeing as even my doctor thinks i am too fat to have issues with food then there is only one thing left to do cut out food all together, i am officially done with this shit. 

Hey @Eden1717 did the Doctor say that to you? Is this your regular GP? I am so sorry to hear about this experience you've been going through, I know all you're asking for is some support during this time and sounds like you are feeling as though you're not getting it.

Not eating is a bit of a worry though, we want you to be healthy, food keeps us alive. What's your biggest concern around food today? The forum is here to listen.

@Bree-RO My psychiatrist implied it. i honestly dont want to eat ever again i dont even care if i die because of it i am just done with it all and i cant take it anymore and the only way things are going to get better is if i stop eating 

Do you think it would be okay to bring it up again with the Psych @Eden1717? Let them know how it's made you feel. It sounds like this implication had really hit you hard am I right?

I am never talking to him about my eating issues again never seeing as he doesnt think there is a problem anyway what is the point. i am not talking to any of my treatment team about them again i am just going to keep not eating that is it. 

@Eden1717 Will you give Butterfly Foundation a phone call? or web chat?

@Bree-RO I dont know maybe but i dont know that they could help. 

@Eden1717 Hmm I hear your concern. What's ideal support look like to you? From a mental health service/helpline etc?