cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Eating issues (possible TW)

@Bree-RO I dont know even if they listened and stuff i dont know that they could actually help. it wont make me eat again and it wont make the thoughts stop so idk what anyone can even do. i think it is just hopeless. 

Sounds like you're not up for helplines etc because of past experience, which is understandable @Eden1717 Some people turn to other things like meditation, mindfulness, spiritual retreats etc. Any of that appealing to you or not so much?

@Bree-RO not so much none of those really help much nothing does that is the problem. i just have to not eat.

hi @Eden1717, just wanted to pop in and say I understand how you feel. How are you feeling at the moment?

Heart

Hi @honky thanks and i am feeling very all over the place at the moment and i am not sure what to do exactly. 

I'm sorry to hear that @Eden1717. Is there I can do to help? I am more than happy to listen Smiley Happy

@honky thanks again. i am not sure anyone can "help" as in fix things but i guess listening is good. I am just feeling very strange i feel like i am destined to do something big and there is so so so much in my head and i am just not sure what to do. 

thanks for sharing @Eden1717. I understand, it must be really frustrating to have so much going on in your head and not knowing what what to do. Would you like to break down what's happening? What is something big that you feel destined to?

Sorry for all the questions! Smiley Indifferent

@honky that is ok. it is all very complicated and i am not sure how or where to start. 

That's ok @Eden1717, i'm here to listen Heart