cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eating(tw)

I can't take this anymore I just ate even though I havent all day and had almost nothing the last 3 days and now all I want to do is get rid of it any way I can. I feel like I have ruined everything I should have just not eaten at all. I am scared I really shouldn't have done it now I have screwed everything up completely now I shouldn't eat tomorrow or the next day or ever again. I can't stand my body I hate how big it is and how disgusting it is. I can't take this I really can't I am so tired and I want to cry everything is ruined and it is all my fault. I can't talk to anyone about this because no one really understands they just don't get it. Ugh FML! 

Re: Eating(tw)

Hi @Eden1717 Sorry you're having a horrible night. Haven't heard from you in the other thread. I hope you are ok. Please get in touch with your supports tonight, and we shall be in touch tomorrow! Don't forget you can always ring KHL or SCBS (1300 659 467).

Hi @Eden1717 I'm really sorry to hear that you've been feeling this way,
Do you have anyone you can speak to about these feelings?
Have you seen a professional about this?
It sounds like it's been very challenging.
How are you feeling today?
Here for you Heart

Hey @Eden1717, we really care about you and I hope that you are having a better day, even a little bit. Heart

I hope you have been able to get in touch with your supports about this. Always here for you.

hey @Eden1717, i hope you are ok. haven't been seeing you in the thread either. I'm a bit worried about you, and I hope you know I'm always here for you. please keep yourself out of harm tonight. rug up and watch a youtube video, read a book or watch a movie. praying for you with lots of hugs.

blobby

hi @Eden1717
checking in on you too, hope you are doing okay.
we're here for you here on RO if you need a chat Heart

Thanks everyone for replying. My eating is terrible at the moment I am not coping with it at all and I don't know how to make it stop I want to scream but I can't and I just feel so horrible I don't know if I can't keep doing this I am not ok and I feel completely trapped. 

Hey @Eden1717, thanks for getting back to us and telling us how you're feeling at the moment Smiley Happy. I can hear your pain and struggles. Because of this, have you managed to yet contact the helplines @TOM-RO has suggested previously tonight? Sending hugs and support <3

@Esperanza67 I know you may not personally know but.... NEVER EVER EVER suggest that I call a helpline PLEASE!!! They have only ever made me feel horrible and made things a lot worse they are the complete opposite of helpful and they are terrible organizations. I will not call them. 

Hey @Eden1717 I've just sent you a quick email Heart