cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emptiness

So recently I feel like a zombie 24/7. I go through every day tasks but I feel dead inside. My boyfriend who I recently found out doesn’t care for me like I thought he did had been my only form of support, but even he felt pushed away from me. I’m starting to think I’m just an awful person who is not worthy of love and there’s nothing more to me than emptiness.

Re: Emptiness

Hey @Olliexia, really sorry to hear how rough things have been for you recently. The empty feeling you describe sounds like a really hard thing to be experiencing every day Smiley Sad 

Can I ask how long you've been feeling this way? Can you remember back to a time when you felt differently? 

There's so many different things that could be affecting the way you're feeling - have you tried talking to anyone else about this? A friend or family member? A good place to start getting some insight into what's going on for you is to speak to your GP, or to a counsellor. What do you think about seeking that kind of support? 

Hey @Ollexia, I'm sorry to hear that you've been going through a rough time. It's really hard to be experiencing a tough mental health moment and also to be feeling like your forms of support aren't as available as you thought there were. I'm not super sure about the specifics of your relationship with your boyfriend, but there are definitely services (like ReachOut!) and support centres that care deeply about how you are and want to give you an opportunity to talk about how you're feeling. Let me know how you're going and know that you can always hop on here if you want a vent or a chat :-) <3

@Olliexia I really hope things will get better for you ♥️♥️♥️ you are NOT an awful person and you’re 100% worthy of love. you’re having problems but remember your problems do not make you. the problems you’re going through are awful, you’re not! ♥️♥️♥️ you’re a wonderful person and i hope the sucky times pass.

@Sammyye this is such a beautiful reply with so much compassion and support. Heart

hello @Olliexia and welcome
that sounds pretty hard to cope with, well done for reaching out for supports here.
Im sorry about your boyfriend but that means more about him then it does about you.
You are definenetly not an awful person unworthy of love, when people are struggling it is hard to reach out for help and that can often lead to others feeling pushed away when in reality it is usually because we dont know what to say or ont want to burden others.
does this sound like something thats happened/happening for you?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thank you so much, I really needed to hear that. Glad there are people out there like you ❤️

Thanks for all the love❤️

Thank you so much ❤️ Having a place to express how I feel without feeling like a burden is so nice and needed right now.

@Olliexia really glad you're finding the support here helpful. 

Heart 

Let us know how you're tracking