cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Enter a subject

@T4ils are you me?
I like metal and metalcore and some emo stuff. What's your favourite band. Earl Grey is my fave. And I walk everywhere, with the hope of starting weights soon (there's a small gym where I live)
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Oh my! I used to love emo stuff, but that was mostly when I was younger and still getting into it. I love Architects and Underoath. How about you? We have so many things in commons! Have you ever done weights before @redhead?
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

My favourite bands are killswitch engage, all the remains, shadow fall etc. Underoath is pretty good, I listened to them for a while 

I've never done weights before. 

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead I haven't been around much but I just had a quick read of the last few posts and just want to say that I think your self awareness and willingness to ask for support when it's needed is absolutely amazing and very brave. So incredibly proud of you. 

How are you doing today? How have the voices been? Here for you if you need any distraction etc Heart

Also, do you have a fave killswitch engage song that you'd recommend? And ooh emo stuff, what do you think of my chemical romance? They're kinda my fave at the moment. 

Highlighted

@DruidChild my other thread explains how I've been doing, I see you posted there I'll also reply to that soon. I want to keep it to that thread ATM otherwise it gets confusing. So sorry for that.

My favourite killswitch engage song is unbroken it's kinda my manta right now.
I like mcr, though tbh I haven't listened to them for ages.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire