cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: *Enters Witty subject line*

@DirtWitch thank you. I have 4 job vacancies sitting in my inbox right now, to do when I'm feeling in a positive space. Other than that I'm basically just doing what I can. And right now that's just a lot of colouring in

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee I admire that you were self-aware enough to postpone the job applications until you were in a better headspace. Colouring in sounds like a great alternative!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@Bee I think it really sounds like you're on the right track. Also, what kind of colouring books do you like? I've been considering getting some myself but have no idea where to start!

@DirtWitch More to the point what colouring books don't I have. I have probably 60+ by now Smiley Very Happy
I'm really loving Swedish authors Maria Trolle & Hanna Karlzon otherwise I recommend looking at the Harmony or Colour Series, they release a new book every month and they have had a mix of everything and anything! If you're not quite up to buying a book or two check out Pinterest - simply search 'adult colouring' or something like that. There's heaps out there.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee thanks! I'll definitely check those out.

And definitely keep us updated on how you're travelling Smiley Happy